Single Link Page

Hey guys! so a single of mine has been released and it is already available in Spotify and Aplle music but the links of these platforms are not included in the single’s link page. can someone help?

2 Likes

Hello @shaulmaozshanti I’m a moderator doing my best to help you,

I tag @Carlos from iMusician support to help you with your single’s link page.

You can also try to regenerate your Artist Hub is it is of this page your are talking about

The support is closed the week-end

A2D

2 Likes

im taling about the song page. also im having trouble with the artist page…

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hey @shaulmaozshanti,

1. Here’s your Release Page;
  2. Currently there’s nothing on your Artist Page. Make sure to customize it and to add your profile picture, bio, etc. before sharing the link with your listeners :wink:
2 Likes

can i costumise my artist page with my smartphone? or is it only available on a computer

1 Like

also, now i checked the release page and gladly i see there is a spotify option now. but the song is available in apple music too and i don’t see the link :frowning:

1 Like

@shaulmaozshanti,

1. You can personalize the page from any device, but it’s probably easier from a computer.

2. I’ve forwarded the issue to our team, you can expect all links to be available within the next couple of days.

2 Likes

Hey @shaulmaozshanti, here’s your Release Page with all the available links, including Apple Music: במיטה

Best,

2 Likes