Mystery Fox

2 Likes

Hello @mysteryfox

An faq about it

A2D

3 Likes

Hello A2D
Thank you very much for your post.
Since none of my 3 tracks are over 4mn I can relaease them through a SINGLE.
Incidentally, do you know the price for releasing a single?
Am I allowed and advised to put the 3 names of the songs on the cover for the single?
You will have guessed I am new in this community…
Kind Regards and again Thank You

2 Likes

Hello @mysteryfox

The latest prices are

About artwork guidelines

Kr,

A2D

3 Likes

THANK YOU…
I am going to look into this carefully.

Kind Regards
Mystery Fox

5 Likes

By the way, A2D, can you tell me:

1. Now that I have paid for the 3 masterings,
    How I can download my 3 mastered tracks onto my computer?

2. What is this “Free Page Release” about?
    I mean,can can I put a link to my bandcamp,facebook,youtube sites or not?

ThanXXX a million

P.S. I am getting there slowly as I am slowly finding how this works…
But I still reckon there are bugs here and there and not always the same ones which is puzzling!..

2 Likes

Hi @mysteryfox

A faq

Have a good day

3 Likes

Hello A2D,
Thank you for your helping links above.
In the 1st one it says “From there, you can download the WAV files to your hard drive”
Now, I don’t want to say: this is typical of iMusician but I went to my library where my 3 mastered tracks are. I have clicked on each of them and I see no way, no window to give me the option to DOWNLOAD my tracks ONTO MY PC.

Can you tell me HOW to proceed to download those mastered tracks onto my computer?

I am having 2nd thoughts about my 3 masterings having too much bass on them
Can I remedy to that without having t pay a 2nd time on condition I haven’t download the tracks onto my computer and released them?

Than You

2 Likes

Hello @mysteryfox

I tag @Maurizio and @Melani from iMusician support to give you an answer because on my side I do the mastering of my track myself that’s a lot of skilled work but I can control all the notes :wink::ok_hand::notes:

A2D

4 Likes

Hi there @mysteryfox,

Here’s a quick tutorial I just made for you :wink:
Instant Mastering

4 Likes

Hello Maurizio,
Thank you for your link.
I feel ashamed of the simplicity… to download those mastered tracks from my library.
I have downloaded successfully 2 mastered tracks.

The 3rd track which I paid for the mastering like the other 2 , I have tried several times but for some reason I CAN’T DOWNLOAD IT although I do exactly the same thing as for the other 2.

All that happens when I try ro download the track is that a new page opens up with a bright pink background and at the top of this page, it gives me the following message error written in black below:

" InvalidObjectStateThe operation is not valid for the object’s access tierINTELLIGENT_TIERINGARCHIVE_ACCESS1ZKKYK0D85NKCF1D3eUxzfgnoqLO2FQvBvWZe/OmgbBrXxHoJ87W/+IjvtB8iAdOWm2ndKCux0PxuRL/9SqGVgctlrQ="

Any idea why this is happening?

THANK YOU

2 Likes

Bonjour @mysteryfox , I tried and happens to me as well! I just sent a request to our tech team and will keep you updated! Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bonjour Melani,

Thank you.

I am glad I am not the only one it happens to!

Can this be resolved to day?

T&ake care

2 Likes

Here we are @mysteryfox , just sent you the audio file via DM :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you Melani,
Before you sent me the audio file I actually was able to download my track from my library etc. So the technical guy @ iMusician did the job excellently. You can tell him so.
No I have 3 mastered track to release a single on iMusician.

• By the way, it’s a shame that the other 2 songs can’t appear on the cover of the single (?)
  • Any idea when I can release this single at the earliest?

Thanxxx a million Melani and everybody else @ iMusician for your help.

Kind Regards

Mystery Fox

2 Likes

Hi @mysteryfox, that’s incredible!
I’m not sure to understand your questions, however, the golden rule for the cover is that it must include ONLY name of release + artist(s) appearing on the release level.
Therefore, if it’s a single, then the title of the release and track must match.

Currently, the release dates might be limited due to xmas holidays and also our yearly deadlines coming soon.
Always check the calendar in the dashboard when creating the release :slight_smile:

Kudos for your music and wishing you a great day!

All the best,

1 Like

Hello Folks,
I am still in the process of mastering some songs for future releases here.
I have 2 questions.

1. When I master my songs in iMusician, is it better to have the song starting straight
    from where the music starts or is it better to leave 1 or 2 seconds before it starts?
    Same question applies to the end of the song?

2. I find it unpractical in iMusician not to be able to compare 2 different mixes of the same song.
    Is there a way to do that?

Thank you Folks for your answer.
Kind Regards
Mystery Fox

1 Like

Hello @mysteryfox

Thanks for your message.

@Carlos or @Melani will get back to you shortly.

Best,

2 Likes

Hey @mysteryfox,

1. That’s up to you really. Just keep in mind that the shops are not fans of silences in tracks, so try to keep it under 10 sec in total otherwise your songs might get rejected.
  2. Well, iMusician is just a platform where you distribute your music, it’s not meant to check your mixes so no, there’s no way to do that. You would check your mixes directly into your DAW of choice as this is where the mixing would actually be made :slight_smile:
3 Likes

Thank you Carlos for your precious informations.

About the question 2, I’m not sure you understood what I meant:

I am “not” asking iMusician to check my mixes but since iMusician has this mastering facility,
I master my songs there. The problem is: how do I know which mix is the best if I attempt 2 or 3 trials?
The only way to check them properly would be in the car or on my stereo.

But it seems that the only way I can check my different mixes is to buy them first!
Which does make it too expensive for me…
Kind regards

1 Like