Sleccion genero nuevo CD

Buenos días,
Quería comentaros que iba a subir un nuevo CD de música Pop de los 50, 60, 70 grabado con mi orquesta sinfónica (Todo instrumental), y no me queda claro en qué genero debería ponerlo.Podríais orientarme con esto? ( Clasica ? Pop ? …)

Además, he visto que ahora para subir música clásica (No se si mi CD entraría en este apartado o en el apartado Pop) , hay que pagar una suscripción de 100€ al año. Habría alguna opción gratuita como antes ? (Todos mis CDs los subia en el apartado de clásica sin coste )

Quedo a la espera de vuestra respuesta para prodecer o no con la subida.

Muchas gracias.

1 Like

hi @Oscarnavarro , I’m asking @Melani and @Carlos if they can guide you in this :v:

3 Likes

Ok, thank you very much and I wait for your reply.

2 Likes

Hey @Oscarnavarro,

Your release should be categorized as “Pop” as you’re covering 50’s-70’s Pop Music (even if it’s with an orchestra), not Classical music.

Yes that’s correct, Classical music distribution is only available with the AMPLIFY+ subscription, which is priced at 10€/month or 100€/year. More info on this here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OK, thank you very much. It will be categorized as POP Music.

On the other side, I was trying to start uploading the Tracks of this CD and I saw that I can not distribute it with Imusician because the songs we recorded with my orchestra are Medleys (made by me with the approval of the copyright holders) of other artists like Franck Sinatra, Tom Jones, Raphael, etc… Does it means that I can not distribute this CD with you ?
In this CD there are instrumental songs like MY WAY , NEW YRK NEW YORK, IT´s NOT UNUSUAL, TWIST AND HOUT, etc…All of them arranged by me and recorded by me and my Orchestra.

How could I manage it ?

Thank you very much in advance.

1 Like

Hey @Oscarnavarro,

Medleys/Mashups require a valid licence for each track you’re exploiting in order for us to distribute the release. You’ll find more info on this here: How To Distribute A Cover, Edit, Remix or Mashup? | iMusician :slight_smile:

2 Likes