Subject: Removal Request for Song Credits

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am reaching out to request the immediate removal of my name from the credits as an interpreter/featuring artist for the following tracks:

Dyno274 - Nike - 006443 475 40
Dyno274 - Respect - 006443 479 32
Dyno274 - Guides - 006517 674 25
Dyno274 - Avc - 006443 468 37
Dyno274 - Goldman Sachs - 006443 472 46
Marie Vaccaro - Golden Prison - 006795 755 74
These tracks should not be visible on my profile, as I solely produced and composed the instrumentals. I was not involved as an interpreter in the creation of these songs but was credited as the producer and composer. I do not wish to be associated with these songs as an interpreter or featuring artist.

It is crucial that this request is promptly addressed, and I would appreciate your prompt removal of my name from these tracks on streaming platforms as soon as possible. If you require further information or have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,
Stan Kunga

1 Like

dear @Tusevo , let’s ask @Carlos if he can help you with that :v:

3 Likes

Hello @Tusevo,

These releases have been distributed according to the information that were provided to us when the order was placed. Currently, these releases are linked to an account whose subscription doesn’t permit modifications after delivery, therefore there are two options:

1. The owner of this account can login and upgrade to AMPLIFY+ in order to request this modification or;
  2. The owner of this account can login and request a takedown for all these releases, wait 4 weeks and recreate them with, this time, the correct artist details.

Keep in mind that in both cases, the artworks need to be adapted and the artist name “Kuunga” needs to be removed.

Best :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your reply! Complicated… The person will never take the necessary steps… I’m stuck…

Can I create a new Artist account on streaming platforms keeping the same name (Kuunga)? Without being linked to the existing artist page?

The credits for these tracks have been written wrong… I am in no sense a performer or featuring artist… I don’t sing… I was simply the composer or producer.

I’d like to release tracks under my artist name, and I don’t want anyone to get confused.

Best :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Tusevo,

If you want to release other tracks under the name “Kuunga”, that’s totally possible. Just make sure not to link your artist name to the profiles that host the releases you’ve mentioned above :slight_smile:

2 Likes