Takedown from 3 releases

hi, would like to do a takedown of 3 releases because I’m changing distributors! Unfortunately I cannot carry out the tracedown as described in the help center! Why? Info, I still have a free account (which I used to be super fond of) and I don’t want to throw a cent unnecessarily down Imusican’s throat, since I’ll be switching anyway! Thanks for the help!

Jan

1 Like

Hello @deerflowrecordings

Thanks for your message.

Can you please provide the Barcodes (EAN Numbers) of the Releases.

Best,

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay, but I was sick!

Here the EAN!
EAN 4066218608618 (Die Welt)
EAN 4066218546149 (Arabic Night)
EAN 4066218027990 (Eternity)

Do you take care of the takedown?

Greetings Micha Schrodt
aka JAN DE VICE

p.s. Ich spreche auch Deutsch! Ist vielleicht einfacher, sofern es für Sie in Frage kommt! :wink:

2 Likes

Wir können auch Deutsch sprechen :wink:

@Carlos oder @Christoph vom Team werden sich ab nächster Woche um Dein Anliegen kümmern.

An Wochenenden arbeitet das Team nicht. Ich bin nur Community Moderator, und kann Anfragen zu solchen Themen leider nicht bedienen. Dementsprechend habe ich die beiden Kollegen vom Support markiert :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kein Problem. ich habe die Takedowns für alle 3 Releases eingeleitet. Die Takedowns können bis zu zwei Wochen dauern. Am besten gegen Ende der Woche mal auf Spotify reinschauen.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.
I have the same problem i wanna take down my 2 releases EP for the same reason.
But in the process, when i press the “taking down” button of every release, i never receive email with code for ending the process.
Here my EAN codes:
EAN 4066218580983 (Remains EP)
EAN 4066218480078 (Pandemic Season EP).
Thanx in advance.

David L.H.

1 Like

Hello @DavidLH

Thanks for your message.

@Carlos or @Christoph will get back to you shortly.

Best,

2 Likes

Hey @DavidLH,

I’ve issued the takedown request for both releases, they should be removed from all shops within the next 4 weeks :slight_smile:

Best,

3 Likes