The only bad actors here is this website... I would like a refund!

Make Money With Your Music From Day One — With YouTube Monetization

Get YouTube Content ID from iMusician and monetize your songs on YouTube, no matter how many watch hours or subscribers your channel has.

Create Free Account

This is extremely misleading and these options become void once you attempt the releases. None of this is working, I was planning a release today and have not seen any follow through from imusican. I had to have surgery on my tooth and also disabled, this seems really unfair. I really need assistance and not feeling satisfied what so ever, please refund our money !

Hi, thank you for your message.
There is no work on weekend so I’m gonna tag @carlos to help you starting tomorrow.

2 Likes

Hello @Buon,

We will need a little more context here :

1. “This is extremely misleading and these options become void once you attempt the releases.”
    → Why ?

2. “None of this is working, I was planning a release today and have not seen any follow through from imusican.”
    → What kind of “follow through” are you referring to ?

3. “I had to have surgery on my tooth and also disabled, this seems really unfair”
    → I’m very sorry to hear that but what exactly does this have to do with YouTube CID ?

4. “I really need assistance and not feeling satisfied what so ever, please refund our money !”
    → I will gladly assist you however there is no concrete issue here so far, therefore it’s hard to do anything at this point without you being more specific on the issue(s) you have encoutered.

Thanks ahead for your clarifications.

Best,