The truth about playlist adds and how to get quality placements

Thank you very much! :clap:

I’ve changed a few things on my Spotify profile. I’m glad you liked Stories. :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

Glad if I could be of some help :+1:

1 Like

Hey @cantheproducer, I checked out your updated profile, big improvement! there is also a quality algo on spotify that checks how complete a profile is and now I’d say yours is! I also liked the invitation to stay tuned, in my eyes it has a very positiv effect on the visitor!

1 Like

@cantheproducer There is also a specific topic About the How To Get Playlisted category where maybe you could get some more accurate answers :smiley: I could also immagine that the whole last section of this topic might be moved directly there, maybe @antonioayora might help us with this :blush:

1 Like

Exactly, this depends on the playlist mood/genres and the taste of the curator. We update the playlists every 2-4 weeks for the ones that are active, some need a new curator #lookingforlove :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Hi everyone :smiley: we’re proud to say that the concept of sustainable playlisting is working out really well AND is spreading!!! Here is an amazing playlist that is based on cooperation and creating synergies which we highly recommend: Best Artists on Spotify (Discover tomorrow’s stars today with “Best Artists on Spotify” playlist featuring a diverse range of up-and-coming musicians breaking through boundaries with their unique sound and fresh perspective. Submissions via IG @gimbal.lock.band)
And remember: One well placed playlist add and active listening can create this small flap of a wing of a :butterfly: and we all know how it can become a HUGE :ocean:
:blush:

3 Likes

And one more thing: Participating to a common playlist and chat creates an amazing connection between artists! And we as independent indie artists can use that boost that comes from the community interaction and interconnection, together we can make great things happen! And we want to invite everyone to share their thoughts and experiences with playlisting :v: :smiley:
Try out also these amazing topics on behalf:

4 Likes