This problem is from last month, and the distribution was not done, nor did I respond to my emails, nor did I get a refund. What is this?

There is no way to contact the help center. Please provide me their email or you help me solve the problem…

Hey, why all this delay? 20 dollars were deducted to distribute my song on YouTube ID, and you haven’t distributed it yet. What’s the problem? Thank you… Then 9 euros were deducted, and I want to cancel the first bill, which is 20 euros, and refund the amount, please.

This problem is from last month, and the distribution was not done, nor did I respond to my emails, nor did I get a refund. What is this???

Hey @Djbash

thank you for your message.

@Melani or @Maurizio from the iMusician Team will be in touch with you shortly.

Best regards,

3 Likes

Hello @Djbash,

I’m not sure whether I understood what happened here.
Do you mind filling up the form that I’m sending you in private in a few seconds?
Please make sure to provide as many details as possible.

Thank you

1 Like

You cut off 29 euros from me to distribute two songs… Then you didn’t distribute them. I want a real person to talk to. This problem has been going on for a month… It’s better for you to get my money back. Working with you is very stressful. Thank you.

Why do you respond to other clients and to my mail you do not reply… I want a real person to talk to… This is unacceptable and chaotic

dear @Djbash , I can assure you that you are talking to real persons and that these persons are here to help. So please just have the patience to fill out the form you were sent and to wait for the answer which will come as soon as possible :v:

3 Likes

Dear, the problem has been going on since last month, and you did not solve it… How can you be patient? And all the responses that I received, someone will help you, and so on.

Hey @Djbash

@Maurizio from the iMusician Team will get back to you shortly.

Best regards,

2 Likes

it’s not about hiding your words, it’s just that you are writing in anotherone’s post where in my modest opinion you didn’t help your fellow musician to solve his issue. But I restored your post so you can see it’s not about hiding but I am asking @cantheproducer or @Maurizio to move this whole section to your original topic where you were asked to fill out the form you were sent so that the iMusician Team can see what your problem is. If you should have encountered problems with that please just let us know in your original post. And please make sure your comments respect the Community guidelines which I want to remind you here: Welcome to the Community :v:

3 Likes

Hallo zusammen,

ich stimme @Andi zu.

@Djbash du hast gestern beleidigende und abwertende Nachrichten geschrieben. Diese wurden von mir gelöscht. Jeder im Forum hat sich an die Richtlinien zu halten, die Andi bereits in seinem Post verlinkt hat.

Ich habe @Maurizio erwähnt, dass er sich in Kürze melden wird. Solltest du nochmal sowas abwertendes oder beleidigendes wie gestern schreiben, wirst du aus dem Forum ausgeschlossen, da es ein Verstoß gegen die Richtlinien ist.

Das ist die letzte Ermahnung!

3 Likes

You told me that he would contact me and he never contacted me…because I’m telling the truth, are you threatening me? Thank you, you are so cute haha

1 Like

Hello @Djbash, how are you? I hope we can all keep a collaborative tone, as our goal is to provide solutions.

Before getting to the solution, I would like to point out that for our artists on a FREE plan, our support is given through our Community here and the response time is up t 72 hours.

Saying that, I checked into your account and I only see one paid release with barcode 4066218826913, which will be online on the 27th of August. We exported your release to the shops, so you just have to wait for it! :slight_smile:
Concerning your invoices, well I see you paid double for the activation of the content ID in the invoice #3216133.

In your first invoice #3214808, you paid correctly for the release + content ID. So no needed to pay it double. I refund you 20euro in promo credits, that you can use in the next purchase!

3 Likes

And @Djbash , I forgot to mention! I hope you saw our promo to upgrade to our yearly plans! Given the promo credits and the offer, it might be very useful for you!

You will also access to support via email :slight_smile:

1 Like

30 euros not 20 euros… Then this is too late for the 27th of August… Please refund the money to my credit card and thank you

@Djbash , it is 20euro for the content ID because the 10euro is for the release (9euro) + CID (1 euro).

As for our T&Cs, we are refunding using promo credits. Thanks for your understanding!

2 Likes

@Djbash I removed your post because you do not respect the Community guidelines.

We are in touch with you in private and there is no need to keep insulting this Community members.

Your account is currently being investigated and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

This is also the last warning from our hand. Next time your account will be banned.

3 Likes