Title: Release status check + no reply from email support — order 5002649

Hi,

I paid for my album release on 15 September (order 5002649, AMPLIFY+ subscriber with the email support add-on). Release date is set for 16 October 2026, delivered to all platforms.

Two things I can’t get answers on:

  1. What is the current status of the release? It was “paid — under review” after checkout and I’d like to confirm it has passed QC and is scheduled for delivery in time for the 16 October date.

  2. I requested a callback / video call and was told someone would contact me, but I’ve received nothing by email. I also purchased the email support option, which advertises a reply within 24 working hours, and I haven’t had a reply there either.

Can someone confirm the release status and tell me which channel I should actually be using?

Thanks,
Nebil Mannai

Hey @Nebil_Mannai,

  1. Your release was paid and it’s currently waiting to be processed by our QA team. Please be patient until they do, as they need to review many releases at the moment.

  2. You were contacted about this yesterday. Please check your emails.

Best,