Track masterised doesn't appear in library

Hello everyone,
I have paid masterising for 7 tracks but only 6 appears in my library. (The bill can prove there was 7 tracks)
I’ve rebooted computer (yes, why not, i’m desperate) but there’s still nothing.
I don’t understand what’s wrong…
Also there is in my library a non-title track which is bugged or something (I can’t play it and there’s no info about it). Is this my lost track ? :frowning:

Btw, the missing track is called : 6. Vers le pic du montcalm - la forêt primaire 2

I really hope you could help me.

Thank you !

1 Like

Hello @BisouMusique

Thanks for your message.

@Carlos or @Fabiola will get back to you shortly.

Best,

3 Likes

Hey @BisouMusique,

I’ve forwarded this to our tech team so they can unlock the situation. I’ll get back to you once I get an update from them. Thanks for your patience in the meantime :slight_smile:

Best,

2 Likes

Hello,
So… someone did something because now I have a notification saying (in french) :
“Livraison incomplète. Vous avez des livraisons incomplètes. Cliquez ici pour les finaliser”
When I click, the same message pop, and when I go back, it’s written : “Prêt à télécharger. Cliquez ici pour voir.”
… sending me to “Compte>Téléchargements”, but there’s only one download which is the 69.93 euros bill.

Do I have to do something else ? Or differently maybe ?

Thank you !

1 Like

Hello @BisouMusique

Thanks for your message.

@Maurizio @Fabiola will get back to you shortly. You can expect an answer next week. No one from the Team works on weekends.

Best,

2 Likes

Hello,
The problem isn’t resolved…
Can someone help me please ???

Thank you

1 Like

Hello @BisouMusique

Thanks for your message.

@Maurizio @Melani can you help here please? Thanks!

3 Likes

Hello @BisouMusique,

I’m on it. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

3 Likes

Good morning @BisouMusique,

good news! Your track is now available :muscle:

4 Likes

OMG :heart_eyes: Thank you so much !

2 Likes