Upload new track with a regular Amplify account and to speed up deadline

I noticed that there is a mistake on Track 3 and would like to upload a new track before my release date: the original ending has somehow got missing. I would also like to speed up my release date. Can that be enabled (I only hold a regular Amplify account)? I am of course willing to pay for services rendered.
i also looked into upgrading my Amplify account to Amplify +, but a new subscription will only be effected on 1 June at the earliest.

I hope there is a solution to my problem and am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes and warmest regards

Henrik

1 Like

hi Henrik, I’m tagging @Carlos here. there should be no problem with your requests but the Team will be back to take care of this starting from Monday. best, Andi

1 Like

Thanks a bunch🙂

1 Like

Hey @Henrik.Kasch, ¨thanks for reaching out :slight_smile:

1. What’s the barcode of the release in question?
  2. What release date would you like for this release?

Please get back to me quickly with this info so I can take a look and see what can be done :+1:

2 Likes

Dear Carlos
First of all, I would like to upload a new track for Track 3 on my release, owing to there being a problem with the end of the track. If that is possible, I would also like to speed up the release date. I would not like to speed up the release date sooner than I can upload a new track for Track 3. I have a the new track ready for upload, so I gather as soon as the upload can be permitted, I can get the upload done. Therefore, I like the release date to on the same date that I can have permission to upload the new track.

My barcode is

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Warmest regards

Henrik

1 Like

@Henrik.Kasch, I’ve sent you a private message so we can look into this together :slight_smile:

3 Likes