Varios de mis lanzamientos han desaparecido de instagram y facebook

Buenas tardes,
Desde hace unos días, varios de mis lanzamientos han desaparecido de Instagram y Facebook. (Ya no sale en el listado de música cuando quieres utilizarla para un post o story).
Los lanzamientos llevaban años apareciendo pero de repente ya no están.

Los lanzamientos que faltan son:
“La Gran Gala de Verano” (Oscar Navarro Symphony orchestra)
“Concierto X Aniversario” (Oscar navarro Symphopny orchestra)
“Gimenez Ganga”- Mambo (Oscar navarro)
“Concert Band Collection” (Oscar navarro)
“Music & Life” (Oscar navarro)

Como podríamos solucionar este incidente ?
Muchas gracias !

2 Likes

Hello @Oscarnavarro I’m a moderator doing my best to give you hints,

I tag @Carlos and @Melani from iMusician support to explain you how to resolve your incident

The support is closed the week-end

A2D
• A DIY musician in electronic music doing the same steps like you, trying to help each other :wink::ok_hand::notes:

3 Likes

Hello @Oscarnavarro, we had a new communication from META a couple of months ago. It seems META will takedown all the releases under the Classical music & contemporary classics genres if the releases include materials which are public domain.
I’m checking your releases and will get back to you asap! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Here I am @Oscarnavarro, we will try again the delivery of your releases. Please always refer to your releases with using barcodes. We can help faster when supporting you ^^
Please check on META within the next 2 weeks. Kudos for your music and wishing you a great day!

All the best,

2 Likes

Hello Melani,
Thank you very much for your reply. My releases are all with my original music (Not public domain)
I´ve just checked on META (I waited 2 weeks) and it seems there are not changes yet. I can not see my releases.
How can we proceed now ?
Thank you very much in advance!

1 Like

Hello @Oscarnavarro

Thanks for your feedback.

@Melani will get back to you shortly.

Best,

1 Like