Waiting for review since 09 August

I submitted my release, Is’ts’abats’aba , on August 9, and it is still showing as “Submitted — Waiting for release review.” As it has now been more than a week, I am concerned that the release has not yet entered the review process.

The scheduled release date is August 28, and I am becoming increasingly concerned about whether the review will be completed in time.

I had planned to pitch the release for editorial playlist consideration on both Spotify and Apple Music, but the delay has significantly impacted those plans and left me with very limited time to properly prepare and promote the release.

I have also not received any email updates regarding the status of the submission.

Could someone please assist with the review process or provide an update on the current status of my release? I would greatly appreciate any information you can share.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Hey @tgsvar,

You did not select the option to pitch during the order. Therefore the review & delivery calendar does not include the necessary delay to do so. For now, there are other, more urgent releases that need to be prioritised before your.

Our team will review your order as soon as possible and we thank you for your patience until then. For your future releases, if you ever intend to pitch your track, make sure to select the corresponding option during the order so our team can adapt the calendar accordingly.

Best regards,

Thank you, it was just approved.

1 Like