What I can still change after submitting my release (before delivery)?

Hi iMusician,

I just want to know whether I can still make changes after I submitted a release (not yet delivered) . E.g. can I re-upload the submitted tracks/add new tracks? And can I change the release day?

And until when we are still allowed to make changes to our submission and are there fees for changes made before the release is delivered?
Thanks.

Torenka S.

Hello @torenkas,

Thanks for your question!
We do our best to export a release as soon as possible. This way, we can contact you and fix any issues before the release date and grant you easy access to additional services like pitching your upcoming release to Spotify playlist editors.

No worries, though. Modifications are still possible for a small modification, as we have to redeliver your release to all shops. The sooner you contact us, the better chances you have to modify your release before it got exported it to the shops.

All the best,
Maurizio

My release has not been delivered yet. I noticed that the audio track has a problem and I wanted to replace the audio tack. However, I do not see any option on the web version of your app to remove or replace the audio.
What steps must I take?
This should be able to be done before delivery, but I don’t see the options.

Hello @dariointernet,

Your release has been put on hold while we wait for you to send over the new audiofile, I found your message sent to our support mailbox, and you should’ve already received a more detailed response (do let me know if you have or not)

Also - please note that while your release is on hold, we may not be able to meet the original delivery dates - hopefully we can get that new audio file asap :smile:

Have a great day and I hope to see you again soon here in the Community :blush:

Thanks … Maurizio. I sent the new file yesterday, answering the same support email. The release still says “Feedback” required.

Hello @dariointernet,

thanks for sending the audio file. I’ve replaced it and we started the delivery of your release to the shops.
Your release will be available in all shops on the 07.11.2022

Let me know if you have any other inquiries.

2 Likes

Hallo Imusicians, ich habe da ein ähnliches Anliegen. Mein nächstes Release habe ich soweit abgeschlossen.

Ich habe die Instant-Mastering Option getestet und die 2 gemasterten Tracks gekauft und für das Release verwendet. Nun war ich wohl etwas zu voreilig und möchte jetzt doch gerne meine “un-instant-gemasterten” Audiodateien für die Veröffentlichung benutzen.
Die beiden Tracks findet Ihr in meiner Track-Bibliothek unter: 19. Okt. 2023.

Momentan sind die Tracks noch im Qualitätscheck und der Release-Termin ist erst am 17.11.2023.
Die Instant-gemasterten Audiodateien dürfen gerne gelöscht werden.

Ich danke im Voraus.

GruĂź
Andre

Hallo @Aelcon

vielen Dank fĂĽr Deine Nachricht.

@Christoph oder @Maurizio werden sich in KĂĽrze um Dein Anliegen kĂĽmmern.

Beste GrĂĽĂźe,

1 Like

Hallo @Aelcon Dann ist ja noch reichlich Zeit. Ich kann die Dateien in deinem Release gerne austauschen.
Ich schreibe dir dafür eine DM, da ich deine Account Email Adresse benötige.

3 Likes