What's New With You? 🆕

Releasing a new song? Going on tour? Just uploaded a new music video?
We want to listen, watch, and book tickets! All you have to do is share your news in this category.

Community  Category Headers  Thumbnail Format

6 Likes

Check out the new music video from iMusician artist Worries and Other Plants :green_heart::orange_heart:

Check out our music video for “Summer 22”:

on spotify:

3 Likes

We also released a second song 5 days ago called “Head Above Water”.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @frantic & welcome!

Playing these here at the office today and loving them :notes:

I’ve passed them along to our Everything Indie playlist curator here :slight_smile:

1 Like

I released my single “Good Feeling” this summer.

This song is something special for me. I started producing this song in 2018. The project was paused due to lack of experience. At the beginning of 2022 I rolled up the project again and now it´s done!

Have fun! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey @cantheproducer - perfect timing with the release, ultimate summer vibes with this one :sunglasses:

I’ve shared this with our i’M Electronic playlist curator, @Lucas, as we love to highlight tracks like this!

Look forward to hearing more soon!

1 Like

Thanks, Nicholas! :sunglasses: Amazing projects on the way!

1 Like

https://linktr.ee/dubandbases

Today we released our new concept EP over your platform! Our vision of Cyberpunk and Synthwave.

We love to get feedback. :smile:

https://open.spotify.com/album/3pvsk0MmCbR7CUz3XJ2Iln?si=v2LpRGduTfeUWCjzPRHTeg

1 Like

Dernière sortie pour moi …

Mais une nouvelle sortie est prévue prochainement ! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I present to you my latest single released yesterday, with the shortest theme ever composed and recorded by me. I hope you like it. The lyrics are true philosophy:

“I woke up in the morning
and watch my belly grow
day after day
I’m wasting time
asleep and drinking wine”

1 Like

@Cone Love this! feels like a really great “sing-a-long” :smiley:

1 Like

my new single is out.
smooth mellow lo fi beats.

1 Like

Hey @Fartmachines I love this track already!

I’ve added it to Der Schlagermeister playlist that I look after and I highly encourage you to submit to our Community Playlist ROUND 3

Also loving Surfer Bar, some Reel Big Fish vibes

What a MOOD, very chilled - I also recommend to you (and everyone), please come join and submit to the Community Playlist , there’s promo credit (and a reallllyyyy swanky community badge) up for grabs for the winner.

Bonjour, je viens j’aimerais bien partager ici avec vous l’une de mes dernières sorties.
merci et biens de choses Ă  vous tous.
Dabourou - Single by Ras Manga | Spotify

1 Like

on May 25th, one of Laurent brugeaud’s big techno trance sudden death sound is released on youtube, spotify, deezer, all platforms. Good listening