Where is my money, please?

where is my money?

A few days ago I had €266 in my account relating to December, January and February. Now that money has disappeared and a balance of -€17 appears.
I have read the explanations that Imusician gives regarding this incident and it does not convince me, I think it hides a more serious problem. I work with many distributors and no one has ever reported an incident like this.
Dipping into artists’ money could be the beginning of the end for Imusician. Be careful with this, because it is something that is going to spread across the internet without you being able to do anything about it.
I’ll wait a few days to see if anything changes and then I’ll make sure everyone knows what’s happening here.

This is very serious, very serious, very serious…

1 Like

Hello @Andy,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this matter, we totally understand that this situation can be a source of frustration for you and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, as you’ve already read through the multiple threads and emails we’ve been sharing, some shops are going through a change in their monetization policies which is resulting in a delay of your payouts. We are doing our best to ensure your revenue can be provided as soon as possible and we thank you for your patience while we take the necessary measures to solve this issue.

Best regards,

2 Likes