Where is my payout

Recently chose PayPal as my payout method for my refund yet it is not in my account. Where is it? Please respond by an actual person

Hi @ShaunaJ

When did you request your payout? Once a payout has been initiated, payments will be made within 30 business days.

1 Like

I was told by one of your AI bots that payment would be made once the request went through. That took 30 days, now you’re telling me I have to wait ANOTHER 30 days once I made the request through the revenue section? Meanwhile your company is making interest on MY MONEY. What a rort you’ve got going on here at imusician. I have seen other posts on here people waiting 3 months for their money. I’m seeking legal advice today.

I’m not saying you have to wait another 30 days or more to get your money. I just explained the normal process. I’ll mention @Maurizio from the iMusician Team, who will take a closer look.

1 Like

That seems to be a continued experience with imusician…, I’ll forward it to such and such dept who forward it to someone … response’s taking way too long. As soon as a payout is requested it should be paid out. It’s not like you can’t transfer funds immediately in 2023! So over dealing with this company!

Hi there @ShaunaJ,

Our support team doesn’t work over the weekends (thanks @cantheproducer for answering :slight_smile:) and that payouts take up to 30 days to be processed.
This is the standard procedure, as per our Terms and Conditions that you accepted.

I see only one request in your account, and it has been made 3 days ago, so please be patient and you will get your money.

2 Likes

Please understand my position . I was told it would take 30 days for my request for a refund to be processed, which it did…. Now I find that it’s ANOTHER 3p days for the money to be released from the revenue. So basically it’s a 60 day process! Your system needs an overhaul. There’s no way a simple refunding process should take 60 days.

Hi @ShaunaJ,
I think I’m missing some info here, because I only see one payout request in your account (from April 14th). Could you please clarify if there’s any other request? Maybe it is from a different account? If so, please send me a DM so we avoid sharing any personal details here :shushing_face: