Why am I being directed when I have amplify+

Can you guys explain why I am being directed here when I have an amplify+ and you charge me for it?

Good Morning @Getemgump (nice name btw, gave me a smile on Monday morning)

We’re aware of an issue here with our system mis-identifying subscribers.

I’ll ask @Anna and @Maurizio to come back to you asap.

Hey @Getemgump

I was wrong! So - you’ll need to access support via the “help” button in the app, it is not possible to just email us directly anymore

I hope that this helps, let me know if anything else.

Hey @Getemgump
I have amplify+ but when I use the help button I reciev an email saying that it is only possible to use the forum. Thanks for your help

That’s definitely an error - lemme investigate further

Sorry finally I recieved an answer by mail !

Sorry finally I recieved an answer by mail ! so, when you have amplify+ plan do not be afraid by the email recieve that says that th support is only on the forum :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Good that you received a response, but you still shouldn’t get an email saying to only use the forum, sounds like something is broke somewhere and we’ll try to get this resolved asap as it is probably causing a level of fear!!!

4 Likes

Having the same issue, received email to use Forum and “If you prefer support via email, simply subscribe to our AMPLIFY or AMPLIFY+ plan to get even faster support”. I am subscribed to Amplify+ its been 4hrs still waiting for some kind of response to my request. Normally I have to wait 1 to 2 days. –cheers!

2 Likes

This platform is not that good anymore. I’m going elsewhere. This subscription is trash. You can’t help. The music doesn’t get to all the platforms and from what I see everyone is not getting paid. WTH

Hey @ackzz

Firstly, we know we have an issue with this email being sent when it isn’t supposed to be - we’re working to fix it, but don’t worry, we still got your email.

It is normal for it to take up to 48 hours sometimes, depending on when your message was sent - we’re working to reduce this and I hope your question was answered in the meantime.

@Getemgump - sorry to see you going elsewhere but we’re going to have to disagree on the value of the subscription. Regarding music getting to all platforms, I know that Christoph was chasing Junodownload for you, our music does make it to all shops - but they can sometimes not update as often as we would like. Regarding everyone getting paid… We know we had an issue there this month with some missed payments, however, they were resolved.

No other distributor has a Community Forum, it’s a bit of a risk but we really want to work on the mistakes that happen and try to sort them out / stop them happening and we genuinely want to engage with out users! All other distributors have problems, they just don’t engage with them… (e.g. 1, 2, 3).

2 Likes