YouTube: Bug: All videos from iMusican are generated without "Released on: " info

Hi,

please fix this:

At this moment all auto generated YouTube videos of iMusican releases are generated without the info:
"Released on: "

You can find them in google by searching: “Provided to YouTube by iMusician Digital AG”

Most auto generated youtube videos of releases of other distributors are generated correctly with the info: "Released on: "

You can find them in google by searching: “Provided to YouTube by” -“iMusician Digital AG”

Best regards,
Nils

Hey @DJXNils :v:

Thank you for your message.

@Carlos from the iMusician Team will get back to you shortly, and take care of your request.

Please be patient. There is no work on weekends. That’s why you can’t expect a response until next week.

Best regards

1 Like

Hello @DJXNils,

I’m not sure I understand your claim… Can you please provide more details and ideally some links to illustrate what you’re trying to describe ?

Thanks ahead.

F.e. This video from IMusician:

Moorge - YouTube

The meta data is without info: "Released on: ":

516 Aufrufe 02.03.2023
Provided to YouTube by iMusician Digital AG

Moorge · Andrew Bond

Brännti Mandle, Magebroot

℗ GrossenGadenRecords (CH)

Auto-generated by YouTube.

But very old videos from iMusician or general videos from other distributors have the info "Released on: ":

Ich muss los - YouTube
Provided to YouTube by DistroKid

Ich muss los · Akros · Butz

Ich muss los

℗ HIGHTKK MUSIC Inh. Robin Hepp

Released on: 2022-10-21

Auto-generated by YouTube.

here an old video from iMusician which had the info "Released on: " correctly :slight_smile: :
Auf meinem Weg (Original Version) - YouTube

@DJXNils,

I have forwarded your question to our team and I’ll recontact you once I have more info. Thanks for your patience in the meanwhile.

Best,