YouTube CID submissions take waaay longer than usual

I really like the CID service and already made some submissions. Usually it took 3-4 days until the song was reviewed and submitted to YouTube but the last few releases I made didn’t got reviewed until I contacted the iMusician support. My last CID submission was about 4 weeks ago and I’m still waiting for approval. I contacted the iMusician support twice but they just told me they’ll forward the message to the Review team and I haven’t heard from them since then.

I really like the simplicity of the CID service but if it’s continuing to be that stressful for every release I think I’ll have to switch to another distributor.

Does anybody have the same problems?

Hey @legomean - sorry to hear this and I understand that this is definitely a source of stress - let’s find out what’s going on here :slight_smile:

I’m investigating on our side and have asked our team to get back to you as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Dear @legomean,
We couldn’t find any Content ID related to the email address you are using on the Community. Would you mind sending me a DM with the email address related to the account you are referring to and the track(s) you are trying to monetize? Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hey @Maurizio ,

I just sent you a DM. :slight_smile:

1 Like