YouTube Official Artist Channel request submission denied

Hi,

I recently made a YouTube Official Artist Channel request submission for my YouTube channel ‘gabiloof’.

Unfortunately, you couldn’t forward my request to YouTube due to the following requirement :
-It appears that there are no matching tracks between the artists owned and operated channels and topic channels.

As I’m a bit lost at the moment, I’m contacting you to find out what I actually need to do.

I’ve just added a track to my YouTube channel that corresponds to the track distributed by iMusician on the topic channel.
Would that be enough?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Gabi.

2 Likes

Hello @gabiloof

Thanks for your message.

@Carlos or @Melani will get back to you shortly.

Best,

2 Likes

Hello @gabiloof, thanks for the message.

Have you gone through our article:

Pasting here some of the requirements:

• You must have a personal YouTube channel representing the artist or band with at least one public video uploaded prior to applying for the OAC;
  • You must have at least 1 official release on an Artist-Topic channel distributed by an approved service or label;
  • You must have at least 1 video on the Personal channel that matches a release on the Topic channel (for e.g. a lyrics version or an official music video);

Hope this helps and all the best,

4 Likes

Thanks a lot for your help @Melani :slight_smile:

One last question: once the necessary content has been uploaded to my channel, can I submit a new request at any time?

1 Like

Yes, please make sure you have everything right :slight_smile:

3 Likes