How To Change My Email Address?

Bonjour,
Comment changer mon email?
Merci

Hello everyone - @Carlos @Melani if you can help out here for the email addresses change.

@JJ_JJ Hallo Jordan, bitte senden sie mir eine Nachricht mit einer Anleitung wie ich meine Email adresse Ƥndern kann, da ich leider keinen Zugriff mehr darauf habe, Danke

Mfg Florian

Hello @JJ_JJ , Please send me a message, how can i change my email adress, thank you greetings Flo

@WESEEHAWKS @CLB @musician-2023 @CGP @Florian @monrejameson

I have contacted you all in private so we can take care of that :slight_smile:

Hi Carlos, the email with which I created the account in this Community is different from that of my iMusician account. My Italian email portal has been compromised and I canā€™t use it or access in iMusician, so I want to change my iMusician email with this that I use in the Community.
Best Regards

CLB

@CLB Iā€™ve contacted you in Private regarding this :slight_smile:

Hallo, leider habe ich keinen Zugriff mehr auf meine private Email Adresse mit der ich mich auf i musician einloggen kann, und muss diese dringend Ƥndern.

Mfg Florian M

Hello iMusician Supporte team,

I want to change my email address to iMusician Account how can I do!
Can you please send instructions in private DM!

Thank you waiting for message!

I have just purchased the publication of a single.

Unfortunately, before confirming the purchase, I forgot to change my old e-mail address which is no longer active, so I cannot access the IRSC codes and the payment confirmation you sent me.

How can I now change it in my account ?

hello @shpresakerqeli and @MarcoKohler22 Iā€™m sending you a DM with the instructions.

@Florian Iā€™m also checking your request

Hi! I also need to change my e-mail address for my account! Please send instructions
/Harulf

Hey @Harulf, Iā€™m contacting you in private :slight_smile:

Hiā€¦I need to change the mail adress of my account. Can you help me?

Hi there @gianvito,
Iā€™m sending you a DM with the instructions.

Hi! Same here - please tell me how I can change my mail adress! Thank you! Best, Michael

Alright @Michael,

Expect my dm in the next few minutes :saluting_face:

Hello! Can you tell me how I can change my mail adress ? Thank you, Arthur

I see here is the way how we can require to change email address associated to iMusician!
I would like to change mine for personal reasons can you please dm me with instructions
Thank you

1 Like

hey @arthsnt @Productions,
let me take care of that. Sending you a DM right away