Introduce Yourself! šŸŽ¤

Hi again. Karaoke Version of A Thousand Years - YouTube
That is the link to my cover of A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. Just another reminder to vote for me during the Opening Act competition. Here is the link to that Rhiannon | Opening Act

Hello @sebastienhmusic. I listened some songs from your Univers-Ǝls.

It sounds great! I like your sonic mood. Especially the Voyager 2 stuff. I also love to use big washy reverbs. What plugins did you use? :headphones:

Off-topic: Thanks for the shout out @Nicholas :smiley:

Hi
thank yooou so much for your kind words and for listening!!

We used lots of VALHALLA and I actually own a few strymons that we used as outboard gear :slight_smile:

have a good one man!

1 Like

thank you so much Nicholas!

Hi all - first post here and so far just released the one track through iMusician. I make club-focused music at the techno end of the house spectrum. Hereā€™s the track link where I used my ā€˜practiceā€™ name Freddie Hudson :slight_smile:

Cheers
Simon

2 Likes

Happy to have you onboard @Simon :slight_smile:

Loving this track under ā€˜Freddie Hudsonā€™ - I just added it to our iā€™M Electronic playlist here :headphones:

You can also share it in our Fresh Release Fridays thread here where we will be selecting artists for features on the iMusician Show

Just added ā€˜Exhaleā€™ to our iā€™M Electronic playlist here @sebastienhmusic :slight_smile:

Feel free to share it in our Fresh Release Fridays thread here too!

Hello Torenkas S.,

Hope it never endā€¦ :dizzy:

Now, your song is integrated to my playlist Supercool on Spotify !

2 Likes

Hey @A2D,

Thanks for adding my song on your playlist. Also added yours on my Spotify playlist. :wink:

1 Like

Will check this pop dance beats :wink:

Hi,
Iā€™m Pio Palumbo, an Italian musician / producer and I have been distributing my music with iMusician since 2018.
My latest release is ā€œFermoimmagineā€, a collaboration track released a few days ago (obviously with iMusician).
Itā€™s a syntwave/ 80s style track.
Enjoy it !

Lyric Video
Spotify

3 Likes

Loving the 80s vibe and lyric video for your track @piopalumbo :man_dancing:

Thanks for sharing! Iā€™ve added it to our Power to the Pop playlist here

Look forward to hearing more!

2 Likes

Awesome,
Thank you so much Nicholas !

:grin: :grin:

Hi Guys, Craig from Lost Kommunication Records, nice to meet you! I somehow missed the fact that iMusician had a community forum, great idea!

A short summary of me below.

Lost Kommunication Records Ltd is the creative hub for music released by Lost Knowledge, including guest collaborations. Lost Knowledge is an uplifting Trance, Hard Trance, Hard House producer based in New Zealand.

Just under 20 music releases distributed via iMusician in since Oct 2020, its been a great platform for me to get my music out to the world without strings attached. Getting onto platforms such as Beatport, spotify, apple music, etc. has been crucial.

A couple of recent releases on Spotify :slight_smile:

Lost Knowledge - Canā€™t Stop Me (Radio Edit): Spotify

Lost Knowledge - Escape (Radio Edit): Spotify

Thanks!
Craig

5 Likes

Website Link with other releaseā€™s at LK Records Homepage: https://lkrecords.com/

2 Likes

Hi - I am Red Ran The Mathematikal. I am a multi-instrumentalist on a electronic journey exploring jazz! I like to incorporate breakbeats to my music. I have used iM to distribute many of my releases. Check me out on Spotify: Spotify

Ran

1 Like

Hello and thanks for the invitation.

I have released an album of 12 tracks, in late 2020 , a new album is coming pretty soon.
I allow myself to join you various links where you can listen to this first album.

Leap Fidei

3 Likes

Hey everybody !

We are Doorshan from France, we play Rock Electro with 2 voices and we work with imusican for 3 years now. Very good team for independant artists like us.

We release a new video clip this year CRACK : DoorShan - Crack (Official Video) - YouTube

Have a good day the community and best regards.

Yann - Doorshan

2 Likes

Hi everyone !
Iā€™m a French artist who just released a new song.
Iā€™m 24, coming from Paris and living in Lausanne.

Check the song out here : Vers les Ć©toiles - Single

Iā€™m really looking forward to hear your comments about this music !
Itā€™s written and sung in french in collaboration with a friend of mine.

See u for more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, everyone,

Iā€™m CAN MUSIC, 27 years old and Iā€™m a music producer from Germany.

Iā€™ve already had over 250,000K streams on Spotify.
Many streamers on YouTube and Twitch use my music because itā€™s Copyright Free.

You are welcome to get a first impression here: [Spotify]

I look forward to sharing experiences together

Best regards
CAN MUSIC

1 Like