Introduce Yourself! šŸŽ¤

Hey everybody !

We are Doorshan from France, we play Rock Electro with 2 voices and we work with imusican for 3 years now. Very good team for independant artists like us.

We release a new video clip this year CRACK : DoorShan - Crack (Official Video) - YouTube

Have a good day the community and best regards.

Yann - Doorshan

2 Likes

Hi everyone !
Iā€™m a French artist who just released a new song.
Iā€™m 24, coming from Paris and living in Lausanne.

Check the song out here : Vers les Ć©toiles - Single

Iā€™m really looking forward to hear your comments about this music !
Itā€™s written and sung in french in collaboration with a friend of mine.

See u for more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, everyone,

Iā€™m CAN MUSIC, 27 years old and Iā€™m a music producer from Germany.

Iā€™ve already had over 250,000K streams on Spotify.
Many streamers on YouTube and Twitch use my music because itā€™s Copyright Free.

You are welcome to get a first impression here: [Spotify]

I look forward to sharing experiences together

Best regards
CAN MUSIC

1 Like

Hey Craig :wave:

Happy to have you here in the Community + thank you for sharing! Needed some high-energy tracks this morning to get the ball rolling

Iā€™ve passed them along to @Lucas who curates our iā€™M Electronic playlists here

1 Like

Hey there,
my name is Clyde. Iā€™m a songwriter and producer. I want to sell my songs. Hope you like it!
Letā€™s rock!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: The2Pro - Let Me Know Album

Bonjour Ć  toute la communautĆ© et merci pour lā€™invitation :sparkles:

Je mā€™appelle Lea, CEO du Label Bwentertainment.

Nous construisons les artistes de demain en collaborant avec divers producteurs afin dā€™accroĆ®tre le potentiel de chaque artiste que nous rencontrons.

Management,communication , dĆ©veloppement artistique ā€¦ nous avons diversifiĆ©s nos casquettes afin de fournir une palette de possibilitĆ©s.

Que vous soyez chanteur - acteur (oui nous aimons monter les marche Ć  cannes :relaxed::sparkles:) beatmaker, musicien ect ect vous ĆŖtes les bienvenus dans notre grande famille.

Voici notre insta : Login ā€¢ Instagram

Nous avons bientĆ“t notre premiĆØre sortie avec Imusician :fire: alors jā€™attends vos retours.

A trĆØs vite.

2 Likes

Hi everyone !
Iā€™m an old musician and producer who had big success in the past but always for other people. Multi-instrmentist, songwriter, and performer, I make my own music now ( I will release shortly my third album on Imusician) and I promote it with videos on YouTube:
https://youtube.com/channel/UCpEgxRoKCeR5vpUxU3RajCQ
Thank you for watching and for your feedback.

Second album on Spotify:
https://open.spotify.com/album/4w4OzMGQOcFbuz3vqPVaAH?si=wHIlMMwiRHqwV_JyOW5lLg

2 Likes

Hi,
Iā€™m a French musician and songwriter who lives in Mauritius.
Iā€™ve been a successful producer in the past in France but always for others.
I have already released two albums and will shortly release a new one:
Iā€™m on Spotify:

I also make videos and have a YouTube channel:
https://youtube.com/channel/UCpEgxRoKCeR5vpUxU3RajCQ

2 Likes

Hey Everyone

Iā€™m a soloartist from Zurich, Switzerland and my music is classic rock. My music is a charity project and all the proceeds getting donated to kids in need. would be great, if you check out my music and my insta

Spotify:

Insta:

Every little support is highly appreciated and let me know what you think about the sound :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi,
My name is Nezick. Iā€™m a french multi-instrumentalist musician and I make ā€œIndie Elegant Pop Rockā€. All my Ep/Albums/Single are released thanks to iMusician.
Very happy to join the community to discover your musical universe and make you discover mine. :tumbler_glass:
Instagram : nezickmusic

2 Likes

Hi,
I like very much "calmā€™. The atmosphere is great and the vocals are nice.

2 Likes

Bio

NAS PRODUCTIONS is a music duo. One works the lyrics and vocal melodyā€¦and the otherā€¦brings you the joy of listening !! Concentrating our energy on clean, heartfelt and authentic lyrics, we try to reflect the reality of the every day worldā€¦and what a world itā€™s becomeā€¦but we remain positive. We try to keep the music sounding real, familiar and deep, with ā€œold schoolā€ wording that everyone can relate toā€¦and a musical melody thatā€™s befitting of the lyricsā€¦ An obvious strength in the production is the ā€œharmonyā€, not only of the instruments, but more specifically related to the vocals. We want you to enjoy and appreciate every single production, as our songs are made especially for you !!! Hope you have many hours of listening pleasure. Thank you for listening and follow us whenever and wherever you can.

3 Likes

Hi Iā€™m Alberto,
Iā€™m very happy to introduce the band ā€œMuse del Diavoloā€ from Bolsena Lake (Italy).
This is the web site https://www.musedeldiavolo.it

This our youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx0TKEVR7BMTlqtvAvD0HJg

Have a great day!!

3 Likes

Hi everybody,
Iā€™m Andrea, from Italy, manager of TESTAmusic, an indipendent label.
Hereā€™s the link to a video from our latest production: Tony & The Old Men - Cigarette Burns

4 Likes

Hello , I m Artist musician singer songwriter , I proposed music in link to poetry.

2 Likes

Hi ! Iā€™m Inka, a solo singer-songwriter and pianist from France. My music is in the electro pop style, I let you discover my last release on my spotify:
https://open.spotify.com/track/5QHqqr7WY33c0dSX7c2kTa?si=3c01b9b03c2447c6

All feedbacks from the community are welcome.

5 Likes

Ciao sono Sofia,
vi presento il mio ultimo inedito:

2 Likes

Itā€™s time to dip in your sound waves from the Ocean @Inka :whale:

1 Like

For the electronic producers, musicians, and DJs out there - today weā€™re linking up with @Beatport Marketing Manager Matthew Friedman for a live chat to give you everything you need to know about Beatport Streaming, a streaming service for musicians and DJs that makes Beatportā€™s extensive electronic music catalog available to stream in the booth, at home, or anywhere in the world :dvd:

Tune in via Instagram today at 18:00 CET / 12:00 EST :studio_microphone:

Weā€™ll be continuing the conversation here in the Community following the convo

2 Likes