Introduce Yourself! đŸŽ€

Hey :wave: there my name is Xybxr.G_Blaq The only trap chapel that matters i would like to share two of my songs

1 Like

Hola quisiera presentarme como Artista mi nombre es DonPrimate y les dejo un gran abrazo y bendiciones a todos los que hacen vida en este lindo espacio. Adjunto mis links de Spotify esperando no estar faltando a ningĂșna norma interna. Saludos

Tema Promocional: LA PARED

cuenta oficial:

2 Likes

Please :pray: follow :pray: &
Hop On My Playlist :pray:

:100::pray::pray::pray::notes::notes::notes::pray::pray::pray::100::100::100:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/50kuLTL0NMRcLDLqWXmRt0?si=8npKEzgyS7uiWGnHcwVaKg&pt=01f1ba765bc034f1eb28f91a96ce5f67

3 Likes

Hello, I write and sing lyrics, which I write over powerful often self-produced EDM beats. So far I have released four singles. Feel free to listen to my latest single :wink: :lollipop:

3 Likes

What is good everybody?

Im TSCHARO from Zurich and just released my first Single on this Project. Im looking forward to the release of my album which I’m producing with talented friends around my city. Check it out and I’m happy about any feedback!

Also I still dont have access to my spotify for artist or to the other streaming plattforms - So excuse the clutter :grin:

1 Like

I am a singer / songwriter who lives in Brittany, France and who loves Pop Music.

• I released an album with my band Mystery Fox called “Serendipity” that
    I published on all platforms via iMusician on 19th december 2020.

Here is the link below to one of the 9 tracks on the album:
    STOLEN KISSES | MYSTERY FOX

• I find it interesting to be part of this community

1. to resolve my own technical problems
  2. to see what other musicians are doing in the big world outside.

I have no particular career plans except trying to write the best possible songs
for people to enjoy them.

3 Likes

Hello everyone, hallo allerseits, ciao a tutti, bonjour,

And greetings from (nowadays) Finland! Glad to be here, and how nice it is to have a multi-language forum! I’d like to introduce myself:

Singer-songwriter since the 1980ies (I very much like that decade musically), and releasing my works since then. I still love cassettes but was quick to embrace new technology (like, gosh, a MIDI sequencer on Atari ST
 anyone?).

In 2019 I joined iMusician for my first two streaming releases, with more hopefully on their way. Links to streaming platforms etc. can be found at my website www.leadingmotive.com.

Thank you and happy music-making!

3 Likes

Hello @LeadingMotive

Atari is great, the base of our new technology :wink::ok_hand:

A2D

3 Likes

ciao a tutti noi siamo i das ES, veniamo da palermo, siamo un gruppo alternative rock, vorremmo pubblicare i nostri album qui su IMusician e magari avere i vostri feedback
allora che dire, a presto

2 Likes

:wink::ok_hand::musical_note: success

1 Like

Hi, my name is Arnulf and I am completely new to iMusician.
In my solo project I am “Arnulf das Schandmaul”, online I am known as “KawauMusic”, and my band is known as “Die Schandgesellen”.
I am a multi instrumentalist, singer and songwriter, self employed musician since 2001 and still stuck to sell CDs. This year I will go the step to release on the streaming platforms via iMusician.

Musically I am a medieval minstrel or a bard like in a fantasy computer game. I do a mixture of medieval, fantasy, and folk and sometimes even sing sea shanties.
I don’t know if there are more medieval musicians here on iMusician, but if so, it might be great to connect.

For the future I hope to gain an online income (not through streams but through more reach and more support on my Patreon page).

One of my instrumental tracks on Bandcamp:
Como Poden (13th century Spain)

3 Likes

@KawauMusic welcome in this forum bard :wink::ok_hand::musical_note: :banjo:

2 Likes