NEW iMusician is here!

Hey @robertomataluni

I hear you, it was a big change. One thing I want to make clear - all your old releases will stay on with exactly what you pruchased (e.g. Rockstar stays at 0% commission and online forever etc) so - if you do choose another distributor, there is no need to move your catalog (unless you find a better deal of course)

Regarding post-release editing - we’re on it - we’re aware that this is needed and have a solution coming soon.

I understand that this change is not for everyone - I have tried to put a bit more context about the change into this post which I hope you’ll read and - if you still decide to change then we really do wish you only the best and a smooth transition :slight_smile:

1 Like

i used to be able to see my streaming numbers and compare them to my payouts. is this no longer an option if i don’t pay some subscription fee? if so, how can i even guarantee im being compensated properly for the amount of streams im getting?

ive been using this platform for around 8 years and these changes have been pretty terrible for the customer, im sorry to say.