Payment not received

Greetings imusician team,

I requested a payment over a month ago however I have not received the money.

Could you please help me with that? Thank you!

1 Like

Same to me
I requested 3 months ago

Hey @soundfiction
The payouts are sent within 30 days and so you’re about to receive your payment (as it was requested 28 days ago).

@Kachain-C.R it seems in your case something else, I’m gonna share that with you privately.

Bonjour, j’ai demandé un versement le 30 janvier. Je n’ai toujours rien reçu. Nous sommes le 16/03 soit plus de 45 jours. Je ne comprends pas puisque c’est normalement dans les 30 jours.

Hi @JJ_JJ , thank you fro chiming in. According to my account, I requested the payout on feb. 15th
Screen Shot 2023-03-16 at 7.05.13 PM

However, I forgot that February has only 28th days haha.

Anyway, I will be waiting for the payout in two days and I hope you deliver. (seeing @Kachain-C.R and other similar messages don’t look reassuring)

Thank you!

3 Likes

Bonjour @eisz
Je vais vous contacter en privé pour regarder cela ensemble.

@soundfiction Feel free to come back here in case you haven’t receive it.

Hey @eisz
Le versement a été envoyé le 22/02. Je vais vous envoyer des informations supplémentaires par message privé.

A post was split to a new topic: Abonnement Payé 2 fois [Fr]

Bonjour , J’ai effectué une demande de versement le 14 Février 2023 et je n’ai toujours rien reçu. Cela fait aujourd’hui 31 jours et le virement est toujours en cours . Pouvez vous m’aider s’il vous plait.

Hello @JJ_JJ
I have not received the payment despite it’s been over 30 days now.

Could you please take a look and tell me when (if ever) will I get the money?

Thank you

Hi @JJ_JJ

Sorry to tag you again but, I checked my account and the payout request I made, now is displayed as “canceled” and the money I requested is now shown as “cash credit”.

I just want to have this sorted out. Could you please tell me why my money was not transferred to my bank account and appears as “cash credit” instead?

Try to look at it from a user’s perspective. It seems like you guys do not want to pay the money and “trapped” it on my account as “cash credit”. Honestly, that does not make you look good, guys.

Hi @soundfiction
I can see that there is missing bank information to send your money - I’ve forwarded your case to our accounting department.

Hi
I have requested my payment around a month ago but still not received

Please help me

Hello.
I will request payment.
Unfortunately, I could not receive the previous payments from the bank.
because your accounting department,
It is written as (credit payment) in the explanation section of the transfer. I request you to send it by writing (copyright payment) in the description. Otherwise, I cannot receive my progress. The bank that sees the phrase (loan payment) thinks that I am using a loan from abroad illegally.

kerem murat ökten

[REMOVED]

Hey @kerem - banks and their systems can be really complicated…sorry for that.
Hey @tobibobi maybe you can help with this one?

Hi,

I am a client on imusician.app. I asked for a payment on Dec 15th 2022. It remained “pending” for months.

In the meantime, I had to change my bank account and other invoicing information. Now it says the payment has been processed been paid on 12 Feb 2023, 2 months after my demand. The problem is, it appears to have been sent to an account that doesn’t exist (old Revolut number). But curiously enough, the invoice contains all the new information I changed at the same time as I changed the bank account number. So I guess the money never left Imusician, and I also never got it. That payment was worth 2 years of streaming and sales, it is important for me to get it.

It is impossible to contact support on the official website, I’ve been told by the Twitter team that I have to seek for help here.

What do you suggest?

Thank you in advance for your help.

1 Like

Hello,
I have requested 2 Income Payments, one on 15 December, and one on 14 January, and they are still: “In progress” …!
It usually takes 1 month, but this is already 2 months.
What’s going on?

Hi @mercury,

Payments can take up to 30 days, so for your January payment everything is still in the normal period. However we need to check your pay out request from December. I’ve just sent you a DM.

Hi @JJ_JJ Can you please check status of my payment??
I haven’t received it yet

With all due respect, @JJ_JJ but that’s exactly you have 30 days(!!), to make sure everything is correct and send the payment, or if not, to request the missing information in a timely manner.

What you are telling me is that you guys did nothing during 30 days and if it’s not because my (well deserved) complain you would not even bother to process my payout request. Unbelievable!

Could you please tell what does this mean?

“I’ve forwarded your case to our accounting department.”

Will someone contact me? If so, when and how long will it take for you to send my money? Thanks