Payment not received

Hi,

I am a client on imusician.app. I asked for a payment on Dec 15th 2022. It remained “pending” for 2 months.

In the meantime, I had to change my bank account and other invoicing information. Now it says the payment has been processed been paid on 12 Feb 2023, 2 months after my demand. The problem is, it appears to have been sent to an account that doesn’t exist (old Revolut number). But curiously enough, the invoice contains all the new information I changed at the same time as I changed the bank account number. So I guess the money never left Imusician, and I also never got it. That payment was worth 2 years of streaming and sales, it is important for me to get it.

What do you suggest?

Thank you in advance for your help.

FireShot Capture 012 - Distribution sales report - imusician.app

Hi @JJ_JJ

Just and update. I got an email from your accounting department. The say I am missing the IBAN code. However, your accounting department should well know not every country in the word uses IBAN codes. At this point this looks like a joke.

Please, make the payment accordingly given the information you have is enough to do it (bank name, bank, address, swift code etc).

Thank you!

Hey @soundfiction
When there is no IBAN, there’s at least an account number or does this work differently for you?

I have raised a request first but I’m not getting answer but request created later than mine is getting answers.
Why my request is being ignored @JJ_JJ ??

@JJ_JJ

I Really appreciate your help. Your accounting team is completely disrespectful and do not care to answer my questions. Please see our exchange below:

A
B

And yes, you are right, when there is no IBAN code there is an account number plus SWIFT code which is enough. I have all that info available but they do not seem to care.

Screen Shot 2023-03-22 at 8.51.00 PM

Hi @soundfiction , where did you get the accounting team email ?
I asked a payment on FEB 14th 2023 and it is still in progress. I asked this question a week ago and No one is answering or trying to make contact with me . I don’t understand @JJ_JJ . Can you really help me , and everyone here . Thank you in advance.

Hi @Manish01
Your request is not ignored.
Your payout request has been sent less than 30 days, that’s why the status is still pending.

Hi @berkys972 , they contacted me directly so that’s why I was able to talk to them. This is the email they wrote from support-es@imusician.pro

But please be aware they are quite nasty. Hopefully you get a better experience. Cheers!

Anyway, I appreciate at least you tried to help @JJ_JJ

I just gave up on iMusician and will not continue distributing my music through you guys.

I don’t have more time to waste on iMusician’s poor service and as the really disrespectful accounting team DEMANDED, I ended up requesting a payout via PayPal.

I appreciate if at least I don’t have to wait another 30 days (although I am not counting on that considering everything that happened and I will be waiting with resignation for another month).

Thank you!

Hey @berkys972
I forwarded your case as well. Thanks for sharing it with me here.

In my country we dont use IBAN, so is it ok to fill in bank code under IBAN. Will that work?

Hey @soundfiction

I sent you a private message to avoid sharing publicly sensible information.
The accounting department is on your case to send your payout as fast as possible now that the info provided are valid.

I hope that you’ll stay with us despite this incident.

Hey @Dee
It won’t work, we need at least the bank account number - the bank code is only to recognize the bank and not you personally.

Me again :slight_smile: @berkys972
Our team contacted you on 9th March because one information is missing. Can you please reply to our email with that missing information?
Thanks a lot.

Hi @JJ_JJ , I saw the email and give them the missing informations. Thanks for the reply and Have a nice day.

1 Like

I wish it was only this “incident”.

These are some of the “incidents” I had to go through with you:

-release appeared on the wrong artist profile
-they overcharged me and instead of refunding my money (as any serious company would do) they “reimburse” me with promo credits
-failed to deliver to all stores they advertise
-CID not active for almost a year
-typo on track titles (even tough I wrote them correctly upon upload)

Enough said, I will not continue distributing my music through this service anymore.

Hi there ,

I requested a withdrawal on the 27th of February. This is almost a month ago and yet it is still under “Pending” on my revenue page on the iMusician website.

I cannot believe that it is almost one month and yet no one has processed the request or even got in contact with me.

Your service is one of the worst I have ever come across and because of that I have gone ahead and left a comment with my verified instagram account letting people know they should stay away from iMusician.

1 Like

Bonjour @JJ_JJ , après avoir donner les informations manquantes , je n’ai toujours pas reçu mon paiement . Le premier est toujours en cours et j’en ai un autre qui est en status demandé depuis le 10 mars . Serait t’il possible d’avoir une aide . Merci Beaucoup

Hi,

I am a client on imusician.app. I asked for a payment on Dec 15th 2022. It remained “pending” for 2 months.

In the meantime, I had to change my bank account and other invoicing information. Now it says the payment has been processed been paid on 12 Feb 2023, 2 months after my demand. The problem is, it appears to have been sent to an account that doesn’t exist (old Revolut number). But curiously enough, the invoice contains all the new information I changed at the same time as I changed the bank account number. So I guess the money never left Imusician, and I also never got it. That payment was worth 2 years of streaming and sales, it is important for me to get it.

What do you suggest?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hello iMusician Support,
I too have a problem with the payouts, the status indicates Paid and the document shows that the payment was made on the 21st March 2023.

The problem is that it is now the 27th of March and I have not received the money in my account.

I also don’t understand why you make the payment in Euros, you are in Zürich and operate on Swiss ground, you should at least have the option to pay in francs since you charge a fee for the service.

Thank you for your quick feedback!

Francisco
The Enterpreneurs

1 Like