Payment not received

Hello,

@djbrunofernando Our accounting department is checking your payout right now. I’ll get back to you asap. Update your payout has been paid. Thank you for your patience!

@Alban I see you canceled your request:

@AbelardoMetz I should be able to answer you by the end of today. Thanks for your patience.
Last Update There are some issues with your account. I’m contacting you in private.

@ESSOMBE I’ll get back to you asap. Thanks for your patience. Update your payout has been paid. Thanks for your patience

@JIMM I’ll get back to you asap. Thanks for your patience.Update Payouts take up to 30 days, as per our Terms and Conditions. Thank you for your patience.

So, how long do I have to keep waiting? I have been very patient!

Have you received it yet? I requested a refund and to terminate my agreement. Imusician told me that would take 30 days and then when that 30 days was up they told me I would have to request it via my account in payouts and that takes ANOTHER 30 days. This is the worst company I’ve ever done business with.

1 Like

Hello @ShaunaJ,

Maybe you missed my answer to your post here?
I also sent you a DM to clarify what happened. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Hello, I’ve already requested payout on Feb, Mar, and April, on the imusician.app website it says the status is “Paid”, but I haven’t receive any payment yet on my Paypal page. Can you check?

I’ve already requested payout on Feb, Mar, and April, on the imusician.app website it says the status is “Paid”, but I haven’t receive any payment yet on my Paypal page. I’ll have to attach the screenshot so you can see that it’s not about this month, it’s about 2 months ago. It says “Paid” but I haven’t received those payments. Please check.
Screenshot 2023-04-26 at 19.56.31

Hey, there’s something not right. When I accessed my account, I saw that the request for a withdrawal on March 15th, 2023, was marked as “paid”. However, I haven’t received that money. Please check and help me. There must be a mistake here.

Hello @cuongdao and @AbelardoMetz , I sent you both a private message to sort this out as fast as possible!
Be sure we are working to provide you with the clearer answer! Have a great day

1 Like

I have filled out the form. Please check it for me

Bonjour,
j’ai un problème de retard d’un payement demander le 24 mars malgré que le statut de la demande est marqué comme payé je n’ai pas reçu le payement.

Bonjour,

Pour l’instant je n’ai pas effectué de versement mais ca viendra surement, je vous tiens updaté ^^

@Maurizio Hello, my account is still at 0 euros, the royalties from avril are still not on my account. Can you fix the problem please ?

@Maurizio I ask for the 3 or 4 times :

• my royalties from april still not appears on my account. You told me one month ago it was a bug, it’s not fix yet, my account is at 0 euros
  • I asked for a paiement the 10 april, it’s still not paid
    I haven 't all this problems before 2023. I have 4 albums with Imusician since 2018 but if these problems are not fix et still keep on in the futurs months I will go with tunecore for the next album.

Please fix it, thanks

Hello @dwnh,
I’m sending you a DM.

@JIMM royalties appear on your dashboard after 3-4 months after sales occur. Here you find more details.

Payouts takes 30 days, as you can read here.

I know that the royalties appear after 3 or 4 month, but i am talking about the royalties from december 2022 that have been paid in april ! These ones don t appear on my account but they are in my december 2022 rapport !

@Maurizio I’am talking about that, the money i earned in december 2022 doesn t appear on my account, in my cash credit :
CAPTURE

Hello @JIMM,

Your revenue has been used to pay your latest invoices:

You can disable this feature from your account:

Hope this helps

1 Like

Hello dear iMusician Team.

I have requested on the 12/03/2023 a payout of (DELETED BY ADMIN) into my bank account.

It is mentioned status paid on my iMusician account but unfortunately I have not received the money yet.

I would like to know what is going on.
Please help me .
Thank you.

@dankmusic I submitted your request to our accounting department.
Please notice that it has nothing to do with being on premium subscription or not :slight_smile:

@med I don’t see any payout request made on 12.03.2023 from the account connected to the account you are writing from.
I’m sending you a DM to get a better understanding of what happened.

1 Like

@Carlos - can we have a look at this one thanks.