Payment not received

Look @JJ_JJ , you are really wasting my time.

It’s been 2 months now. You said you would look into it and my payment is still f ucking pending.

What trash service is this? I’m a huge artist with millions of sales and streams , I will be proceeding with legal action against iMusician.

Hey @RockitHoldings
Sorry if you feel that way but I can confirm that the accounting team took it over exactly 12 minutes after I send the request. They’re busy and will get back to you ASAP. I hope you’ll understand.

Bonsoir @dwnh
Comme mentionné par message privé, le délai est de 30 jours - vos versements ont été demandé il y a moins de 30 jours. Je vous invite à patienter.

Are you kidding? My payout pending for a month for now and you seriously offer me to ask a question in “Our Community”?
How can community give me an answer when you will pay my money?

Hi @Ambassador21

thank you for your message. Of course, you can still prefer e-mail support if you have an AMPLIFY or AMPLIFY+ subscription. I know that the e-mail says you should only contact the community. This is currently under investigation and will be fixed soon.

How can the community help you? The support is also represented here, and can therefore possibly answer your request even faster. I’ll mention @Maurizio from the iMusician Team, who will take care of your request shortly. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey @Ambassador21
I can see it was requested 29 days ago - you should get it very shortly. Just in case, I’ve also send a ticket to the accounting department. If you have any feedback, feel free to share it with us here.

2 Likes

Hi, why payment delay times are so long? Every other distributor takes 2/3 days. You declair 30 days, but still can’t see my withdraw to Paypal. Please hurry up, it’s not fair!

1 Like

Hi @Nexus

Thank you for your message.

Someone from the iMusician Team will contact you shortly to solve your problem. Please be patient.

There is no work on weekends. That’s why you can’t expect a response until next week.

@Maurizio can you help here? :muscle:

1 Like

Hi imusician team!
I requested a withdrawal on March 15th, 2023. Today is April 18th, 2023, which is more than 30 days since then and I still have not received my payment?

I´ve seen many posts complaining about payout times recently on reddit, in this forum and other social media. I understand it might take 2-3 weeks but 44 days??? It´s not even declined, it´s just pending!

Bonjour , encore un retard a deplorer sur le versement des royalties demandé le 15 mars , c’est de plus en plus reccurent et il suffit de venir ici pour voir que je ne suis pas un cas isolé , il serait temps de régler vos problèmes de versements et de nous devoir ce qui est du !
Sinon ça se réglera devant les autorités compétentes
Merci d’avance

Hi imusician team!
I requested a withdrawal on March 15th, 2023. Today is April 19th, 2023, which is more than 30 days since then and I still have not received my payment?

Hello everyone here.

@Nexus you requested the payout on April 14th. Payouts take up to 30 days, as per our Terms and Conditions. Sorry you are not happy with the delay but I promise our accounting department is doing its best to make this process as smooth as possible.

@AbelardoMetz I’ll write you in private as we noticed something that needs to be double-checked before your payout gets paid.

@danielschulth hmm that’s strange indeed. Let me forward your request to our Accounting department. I’ll get back to you asap! UPDATE:Payout done

@Menino same here, I just shared your payout request and will give you top prio :pray: UPDATE:Payout done

6 Likes

Hello, good morning, I requested my payment on March 14th, I was supposed to receive it 5 days ago, and I’m selling a lot of artists with the same problem, what’s going on with an imusician?

1 Like

Bonjour,

J’ai fait une demande de paiement voilà plus d’un mois maintenant et je n’ai toujours rein reçu, qu’en est-il. merci d’avance
Alban

Hello, good morning, I requested my payment on March 14th, I was supposed to receive it 5 days ago, and I’m selling a lot of artists with the same problem, what’s going on with an imusician?

1 Like

I requested payment on March 14th, 35 days ago and until today the amounts have not been transferred to me, you already retain them for 30 days longer than all the other aggregators, how much more time do you need with our money to make the payment on that date Preview? It’s negligible, the funny thing is that when I paid for amplify this never happened… They want to force me to pay this nonsense for a terrible service. Slow and time consuming support, meanwhile my bills are overdue and I am paying interest on account of this irresponsible company.

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for your response. It has been 36 days since I requested a withdrawal.
what’s going on ?

1 Like

Bonjour,

nous sommes le 24 mars et je n’ai toujours pas reçu le virement de 18,22 euros.

cela fait plus d’un mois que la demande a été faite.

J’ai des urgences et je ne peux pas me permettre d’avoir des retards comme ca.

je reste disponible.

cordialement,

Bonjour j’ai fait une demande de paiement le 10 avril, toujours pas régularisée. De plus mon dernier revenu de royalties (sorti mi avril) n’est pas toujours pas en ligne sur mon compte qui affiche zéro. Possible d’accélérer le processus ? Je ne suis pas le seul à me plaindre, visiblement. Ca fait plusieurs années que je suis chez vous, j’ai jamais eu de soucis, mais je vois qu’il y a du laisser aller, obligé de passer par un forum pour signaler les disfonctionnements… C’est assez pénible