Release stuck on “Pending verification of the release” for 28 days

Hi there,

My next release (EAN 4071624116657) has been pending review for 28 days now.
I already reported this issue here two weeks ago, and I was told that it was normal. However, it’s now becoming a serious problem because it’s preventing me from properly preparing my release. Please look into this and get it resolved as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance

1 Like

Hello @WOLZT :call_me_hand:

I tag the iMusician support @Carlos and @Melani to give you more info about this pending review

2 Likes

Hey @WOLZT,

Same thing we told you two weeks ago. Our team needs to prioritise other releases that are more urgent first and then they will review your order as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Hey @Carlos,

I’d at least like some assurance that the release date will be met. Is that possible?

Thank you

That’ll depend on the quality check and whether or not the metadata you provided is compliant with DSPs guidelines. Our team will review your order as soon as possible to make sure the release date will be met

Thank you for your patience.