Sales Data Unavailable

Hi… i want to know if there’s a tech problem coz when i try to open salea data it says:
Sales Data Unavailable
Your sales data may not be currently available, we working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Hi @Dee Yes, indeed we have had a small technical issue with acess to the sales page. Our tech team is informed and the page will be available again very shortly.

1 Like

Are we facing the same issue again because my apparent amount and sales data of 2022 and backwards is gone showing this error and only showing 2023 sales data.

Hey @ftk

Thank you for your message.

@Carlos will get back to you shortly.

Best regards,

2 Likes

hi @ftk this is a temporary thing, the sales data before that date will be available soon again and iMusician is already on it to fix this, so please be patient for now :v:

2 Likes

Hey @ftk,

This is normal, our system now only display sales data for the 5 previous months. If you want to keep an eye on your monthly revenue, make sure to download your sales report regularly to store all your data :slight_smile:

Best,

2 Likes

How can this be possible? What do we do now if we need to check previous data? This is insane.

No that is not true. I have been looking at my all time data (2021-Present) for a long time. It’s just few days ago it disappeared.
Also, if the data disappears, then why do the funds disappear as well? It means if I don’t withdraw my royalties in 5 months, they’re gone in air?

@ftk @Motmo Sales are limited to 5 months only temporarily by our devs. I’m gonna link the statement from @Melani here: Why can't I see the 2022 reports? - #6 by Melani

I’m going to check in with our devs to see when older sales will be available again.

4 Likes

No. As stated in the Terms & Conditions (Terms & Conditions | iMusician) you agreed to follow:

Your cash credit will not expire as long as you login at least once every year, after which we reserve the right to convert outstanding cash credit into Promo-credit to minimise exchange rate risk.

2 Likes

Yeah, but i’ve been logging in atleast once a week for the past 2 or 3 months and I’ve been logging in atleast once a month since the beginning of this year. Still my royalties disappeared along with sales data. I don’t think that term & condition applies to me in this situation.

Hum okay. @Carlos or @Christoph could help please?

1 Like

@ftk,

Nothing has “disappeared”, it simply isn’t displayed on the “Sales” section of your dashboard anymore (because it’s out of the 5 months window @Christoph has mentionned). Your revenue is available on your account as Cash Credit that you can withdraw by requesting a payout, your sales data are stored in your monthly sales report that you need to download regularly to keep track of your revenue income.

Best,

3 Likes

great. thanks for clarification.

2 Likes