Which Shops do you deliver to

1. Do you distribute to Snapchat, Audiomack, Triller and SoundCloud?

2. Can I get another music distributor to distribute my music on your platform to stores that you don’t distribute to?

1 Like

Can I get a reply?

1. Do you distribute to Snapchat, Audiomack, Triller and SoundCloud?

2. Can I get another music distributor to distribute my music on your platform to stores that you don’t distribute to?

Hi there @AlmightyBillionaire,

I’m checking with our Delivery Team. Will get back to you asap

1 Like

Ok. also ask them to check if you distribute to MediaNet

1 Like

Yes, you can do this. The issue would be only if there is duplication but you can distribute with us Spotify and with another on Deezer for example.

1 Like

@Maurizio will get back to you about this.

2 Likes

Still Waiting for a reply from? @Maurizio

Hi, good to hear this is possible.

However this is not clear in your terms of digital distribution:

Exclusivity & transferability

“This deal is exclusive in terms of working with other distributors for this release**.”

→ in my understanding, this means that you cannot work with another distributor for the same release regardless t of the streaming services you choose.

1 Like

Aha ok, gotcha

Thanks for the note about this… I think we can make the wording better. But it also comes down to a bit more of an ethereal “what is a release” and this comes from the older world of physical distribution where you would effectively have a “different release” in different countries.

However, that is just random, semi-useless side information. Thank you for the update and @JJ_JJ is correct - you can definitely split things - as long as there is a separation…e.g. you could use 2x different distributors for the same track on the same shop BUT with different countries.

I hope this helps, please let me know if it does or if I just went off on a ramble :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This definitely helps and I understand the history of the text. Thanks for your explanation!

1 Like

Can some one from Imusiciandigital get back to me on this. do you deliver to Snapchat, Audiomack, Triller , SoundCloud and MediaNet?

Hey @AlmightyBillionaire - apologies it’s taken a while to get an answer here

Snapchat = not currently (it is in the roadmap)
Audiomack = no
MediaNet = yes
Triller = no
Soundcloud = no

1 Like

With soundcloud tho you can upload direct

1 Like