Advice regarding migrating tracks to iMusician

Hi @Melani

I thought I would just send you this follow-up on my post, “Contacting support tracking”:

I should perhaps have made it clearer that I am already on an AMPLIFY plan and have contacted support a few times, so I don’t think my original question came across quite as I intended.

My main point was that there currently doesn’t appear to be a way to track the progress of a support question. I also referred to a post from January 2026:

In that post, @Carlos mentioned: “Yeah this feature is currently unavailable due to some technical issues.”

My question was whether there is any indication of when the issue of not being able to track the progress of support questions might be resolved?

I also noticed that the post was closed shortly after my question was answered, which meant that other community members didn’t have an opportunity to indicate whether this is a feature they would also like to see made available in the near future. It also meant I could not reply to that post directly.

I hope that helps to clarify what I was asking about. Thanks for taking the time to look into it.

Regards

Bryan
Tonal Essences