Introduce Yourself! šŸŽ¤

Hi,
Iā€™m a French musician and songwriter who lives in Mauritius.
Iā€™ve been a successful producer in the past in France but always for others.
I have already released two albums and will shortly release a new one:
Iā€™m on Spotify:

I also make videos and have a YouTube channel:
https://youtube.com/channel/UCpEgxRoKCeR5vpUxU3RajCQ

2 Likes

Hey Everyone

Iā€™m a soloartist from Zurich, Switzerland and my music is classic rock. My music is a charity project and all the proceeds getting donated to kids in need. would be great, if you check out my music and my insta

Spotify:

Insta:

Every little support is highly appreciated and let me know what you think about the sound :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi,
My name is Nezick. Iā€™m a french multi-instrumentalist musician and I make ā€œIndie Elegant Pop Rockā€. All my Ep/Albums/Single are released thanks to iMusician.
Very happy to join the community to discover your musical universe and make you discover mine. :tumbler_glass:
Instagram : nezickmusic

2 Likes

Hi,
I like very much "calmā€™. The atmosphere is great and the vocals are nice.

2 Likes

Bio

NAS PRODUCTIONS is a music duo. One works the lyrics and vocal melodyā€¦and the otherā€¦brings you the joy of listening !! Concentrating our energy on clean, heartfelt and authentic lyrics, we try to reflect the reality of the every day worldā€¦and what a world itā€™s becomeā€¦but we remain positive. We try to keep the music sounding real, familiar and deep, with ā€œold schoolā€ wording that everyone can relate toā€¦and a musical melody thatā€™s befitting of the lyricsā€¦ An obvious strength in the production is the ā€œharmonyā€, not only of the instruments, but more specifically related to the vocals. We want you to enjoy and appreciate every single production, as our songs are made especially for you !!! Hope you have many hours of listening pleasure. Thank you for listening and follow us whenever and wherever you can.

3 Likes

Hi Iā€™m Alberto,
Iā€™m very happy to introduce the band ā€œMuse del Diavoloā€ from Bolsena Lake (Italy).
This is the web site https://www.musedeldiavolo.it

This our youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx0TKEVR7BMTlqtvAvD0HJg

Have a great day!!

3 Likes

Hi everybody,
Iā€™m Andrea, from Italy, manager of TESTAmusic, an indipendent label.
Hereā€™s the link to a video from our latest production: Tony & The Old Men - Cigarette Burns

4 Likes

Hello , I m Artist musician singer songwriter , I proposed music in link to poetry.

2 Likes

Hi ! Iā€™m Inka, a solo singer-songwriter and pianist from France. My music is in the electro pop style, I let you discover my last release on my spotify:
https://open.spotify.com/track/5QHqqr7WY33c0dSX7c2kTa?si=3c01b9b03c2447c6

All feedbacks from the community are welcome.

5 Likes

Ciao sono Sofia,
vi presento il mio ultimo inedito:

2 Likes

Itā€™s time to dip in your sound waves from the Ocean @Inka :whale:

1 Like

For the electronic producers, musicians, and DJs out there - today weā€™re linking up with @Beatport Marketing Manager Matthew Friedman for a live chat to give you everything you need to know about Beatport Streaming, a streaming service for musicians and DJs that makes Beatportā€™s extensive electronic music catalog available to stream in the booth, at home, or anywhere in the world :dvd:

Tune in via Instagram today at 18:00 CET / 12:00 EST :studio_microphone:

Weā€™ll be continuing the conversation here in the Community following the convo

2 Likes

Hey everyone! Weā€™re a Swiss band playing indie and pop music. We just released two new songs, check it out here:

4 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Uğur.

Creating this place is very nice idea, Thanks to iMusician.
I appreciate almost all kind of music. It seems so many talented people here, Iā€™d like to check all the album/song links as long as I have time.

Thanks & bye.

2 Likes

Hi Leapfidei. I listened your album, intro through outro. You did an amazing job. I saved it as a playlist from youtube. Will your new album be the same style?

Hello Ugur !
Thanks a lot taking time for listening and saving Neo Poetico ! :heart:

Yes the 2nd album will be more or less in the same musical atmosphere and will have more lyrics, even if this new opus is a way for me to demonstrate other things.
Iā€™m currently looking for someone who could help me with the communication of this new album and maybe find a production.
If someone in this community is interestedā€¦ let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interesting video design @frantic we feel the content of the tied music :four_leaf_clover: wish you all the luck

1 Like

Hello Leapfidei,
It was my pleasure, thank you.

I guess this is the communication help you are looking for, social media manager or something like that. I hope you can find someone to help you.
I think this promotion is the hardest part for artists. Because it is a tedious and time-consuming job.
I hope you can find the person you are looking for.
I wish you continued success.

hi we are smokinā€™ Brains, we are a band and we released our first track last week: Spotify

1 Like

Didnā€™t understand What you wanna say?